Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mostic Inc - Siders in Canggu, and Ants in my salad dressing......?

Mostic Inc. - we cruised to Canggu today to find some small kine surf and while I was there I spotted a lil potential for skim... Little sider coming in and some open faces on the shore... Not for me but I'm sure Mo, AK, or Perry P. could have had some fun...! Startled a wild cat that looked at me as if he was planning on biting my face off and a lady carrying sarongs on her head. Explored a small temple and ate some great food, minus the ants we noticed were in the salad dressing ... Of course after we inhaled the plate of food without thinking... Extra protein I guess ... Yum...! I would have to say the most dangerous thing here is driving... Cars and mopeds everywhere going nuts passing and weaving but we made it safe.... Even after ignoring the cop Trying to pull us over and take our money....Soreeeeeee Yeah didn't see you vroooom , clean get away....! LoL...! Went and kicked it at a homies place in Kuta... Pool time and talking story for a bit... Found out that Bali is slowly growing to big and as usual greed is Turning a beautiful place into a concrete sh*t hole.... What once was rice patties is now developed poop....! Got back to the peninsula and caught 1 long wave at sunset and came in, grabbed some more food and now off to sleep...! ALOHA Y'ALL

- Sean

































No comments:

Post a Comment